Rachel graduated from Cambridge in 2010 having produced over a dozen shows. Since then, she has joined the team at The Rose Theatre and works in the Fitzgerald/Johnson office at Curtis Brown. She joined Rhapsody of Words in order to stay constantly attached to the production, creation and development of the plays and theatre she loves so much.
- Three Sisters Feb 2009 @ ADC Theatre
- Hay Fever Nov 2008 @ Fitzpatrick Hall
- No Exit Jun 2008 @ Corpus Christi Playroom
- the 2008 Footlights Spring Revue Mar 2008 @ ADC Theatre
As Tour Manager:
- DEVILS – Footlights 125th Anniversary Tour Show 2008 National Tour
- BARRY! PULL YOUR FINGER OUT! – The Harry Porter Prize Winner 2009 National Tour
Rachel also has experience as a writer and script developer.